We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Processing Ninjas Needed
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing Ninjas Needed (Read 959 times)
Processing Ninjas Needed
Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:21pm

Hello,

I work for an architecture firm which uses Processing extensively in physical / screen based installations for physical environments. We develop many of these things internally, but often have the need for external developers. The next few weeks is one of those times. We are based in New York City and it would be optimal if you were too.

Looking for:
- Technology generalists
- Processing programming experience with a focus on large scale projections, monitor grids or at least the ability to deal with using processing on 8+ monitors.
- A love for interaction design and fungineering

Pay is negotiable. Please email me at jwalton@rockwellgroup.com even if you aren't available over the next few weeks so I can keep you in mind for future work. Please don't forget to send urls.

p.s. - We are also interested in hiring interns who would love to work  in physcial interface projects (think wiring, arduino, processing, flash, electronics, alternative display technologies)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1