We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Processing in e-mail
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing in e-mail (Read 867 times)
Processing in e-mail
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:42am

I made something in processing. Now I want to show it to my family and friends, via an e-mail.

I thaught to put my processing project in a flash file, and then use the swf-file, but i don't know that's a good solution ..

Is there a solution to embed my file in an e-mail I compose?

thanks,
T

Re: Processing in e-mail
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2007, 3:30am

you can not put your processing project inside a swf. processing sketches are exported to java, which flash can't handle. you can saveFrames though, or make a movie which can be included into a swf.

why don't you export your applet for web, load it onto a webserver and send your beloved ones the link. or just zip and mail them the applet-folder.

alternatively, you could export as an application and send that application to them. if you know which os the are running.

F
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1