We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › some problem about LibCV
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
some problem about LibCV (Read 1411 times)
some problem about LibCV
Nov 8th, 2006, 1:01pm

when i use this library,the sample of JMFSimpleTest is ok,but the other sample(LibCVExample)is not correct.
the erroe message is follow:
You need to use "Import Library" to add processing.core.PGraphics3 to your sketch.
at Temporary_7260_4000.stop(Temporary_7260_4000.java:75)
at processing.core.PApplet.run(PApplet.java:1511)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

i dont konw how to resolve it.who can help me!
(i use processing to compiler it)
Re: some problem about LibCV
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2007, 12:14pm

Hi Partical,

Which revision of processing are you using? My guess is you're using 0116+, because I experienced the same error in 0124.

The problem is that the LibCV is compiled and tested with 0115, so you either need to use the Processing 0115 or recompile the libcv.jar to use it with the +0116..

But you may also experience other problems using 0116+, so if it's not a problem, I would recommend using 0115 until there is a new version of LibCV available.

regards

ole
Re: some problem about LibCV
Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2007, 9:17am

prinds wrote on Jun 17th, 2007, 12:14pm:
Hi Partical,

The problem is that the LibCV is compiled and tested with 0115, so you either need to use the Processing 0115 or recompile the libcv.jar to use it with the +0116..

FYI, I had the same issue and resolved it (re-compile method mentioned above) against 0125 and both examples work with my Intel PC Pro Camera.  Unfortunately my Pinnacle HD Stick Pro (USB) crashes JMF (and my whole system, BSOD) on the device detection registry step so no playing with higher res cameras for me and this library.

clicky
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1