We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › renderers in eclipse - 118 behaves differently
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
renderers in eclipse - 118 behaves differently? (Read 827 times)
renderers in eclipse - 118 behaves differently?
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:06pm

i just noticed after switching from 115 to 118, i keep getting errors when trying to use renderers like p3d or opengl from within eclipse...
keep getting error messages such as "You need to use "Import Library" to add processing.core.PGraphics3D to your sketch.". however everything is imported properly in the source, and the libraries are also in the build path. is there something new i have to take care about?

best,
d
Re: renderers in eclipse - 118 behaves differently
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2006, 8:21pm

nope, just make sure that eclipse is properly including the new files. the newer classes were partially built but also heavily tested from within eclipse.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1