We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpVideo Capture,  Movie Playback,  Vision Libraries › first row of pixels missing from video - winvdig
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
first row of pixels missing from video - winvdig? (Read 422 times)
first row of pixels missing from video - winvdig?
Aug 8th, 2006, 6:34am

the first row of pixels seems to be missing from my webcam video in processing - the 1st row pixels appear black while all other rows look normal.  i'm using a Logitech QuickCam Messenger-WDM.

i don't have this problem with other applications but the problem seems to appear in WinVDig.  I've searched the WinVDig site and here as well.  has anyone else encountered this problem?  any idea how to fix it??
Re: first row of pixels missing from video - winvd
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2006, 1:15pm

if you aren't already, you might try using winvdig 1.0.1 instead of 1.0.5, the latter has been found to be very buggy. but you'll need to follow the manual uninstall instructions in the faq.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1