We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › How to remove the window frame
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
How to remove the window frame? (Read 1120 times)
How to remove the window frame?
Nov 8th, 2005, 9:37pm

Hi all,

let's say I use RIPPLES audio script: How do I get rid of the white OSX bar at the top of the output window?

When I use a second monitor at 640x480 I want the output to be fullscreen.

Any help is much apreciated!

Thanks a lot,
Jan
Re: How to remove the window frame?
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2005, 12:47am

I think Present mode will help you with the first problem.  Located under the 'sketch' menu.

As for passing to second monitor, I just checked the forums and couldnt find anything, but I seem to recall that there was mention of passing the content to a specified monitor and making it run fullscreen on that one (i think it was a 'wish list' item for people wanting to do public performances, etc).

Not sure though.
Re: How to remove the window frame?
Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2006, 3:39am

frame.setUndecorated(true);

removes the border around the applet, but be sure to use it early in setup(), because it throws errors when the applet allready is set to visible..

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1