We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › UnsatisifedLinkError on Mac OSX
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
UnsatisifedLinkError on Mac OSX (Read 804 times)
UnsatisifedLinkError on Mac OSX
Jan 24th, 2006, 2:49pm

Hey all,

I tried running "A String" (the sonia-based project featured on the homepage) with Processing 99 and all the necessary folders (Sonia, etc) but I keep receiving this error-

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Applications/Processing/libraries/opengl/library/libjogl.jnilib:

Anyone found a way to successfully resolve this on Mac OSX? I found the discussion about libjogl.jnilib permissions and also the missing Quicktime files, but have had no luck.

Thanks,

Alex
Re: UnsatisifedLinkError on Mac OSX
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2006, 5:10pm

what version of osx, and what version of java are you using?
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2006, 1:01am

OSX 10.4.4, and Java 1.4.2..

I've just copied libjogl.jnilib to the Java/Extensions folder, but now I get this error-

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Temporary_7531_6446
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)

Really confused...
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2006, 4:33am

that sounds like a problem with having more than one version of jogl installed on your machine.. don't put the libraries in the /Extensions folder, that will cause a lot of trouble. there might be others already in there that are causing this sort of mess.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1