We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › export app failing bc of size
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
export app failing bc of size? (Read 368 times)
export app failing bc of size?
Jul 28th, 2006, 7:21am

hey.  hello.  hey.

the program was running great as a win .exe a few days ago, then i added some sound and a pinch more graphics (about 4mb data currently).

everything runs swimmingly from processing, but the export application windows exe locks after the main menu (upon loading the bulk of the data).  i haven't tested the other OS exports.

might processing have a bigger memory chunk to work with than windows java does normally?  beats me.  i'm at the end of my symbolic rope, so to speak.

i need this to install and run cleanly.  i'm not entirely sure what my other options are.  i appreciate muchly any help.  aim name is kangarobaroo, if that's more convenient for you.

thanks a million,
--robfitz
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1