We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › MAKING BALLS DISSAPEAR WITH AN IMAGE
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
MAKING BALLS DISSAPEAR WITH AN IMAGE (Read 511 times)
MAKING BALLS DISSAPEAR WITH AN IMAGE
May 31st, 2006, 7:23pm

HELLO

I HAVE AN IMAGE OF A SNAKE IS PROCESSING WITH BASIC CODE AND HAVE A BACKGROUND OF GRASS

CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CODE SO I CAN CREATE SMALL BALLS SO THAT WHEN THE SNAKE IMAGE TOUCHES THE BALLS THEY DISSAPEAR

THIS WILL BE SO HELPFUL AND THANK YOU WHO EVER OFFERS ME HELP I APPRECIATE IT
Re: MAKING BALLS DISSAPEAR WITH AN IMAGE
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2006, 9:14pm

Happyguy, Please do not post in all caps.

You will get a better response to your question if you show us the code you are working on and outline the problem you are running into.

This is a very friendly and helpful board provided you are not asking someone to do the work for you.

To quote jkriss from your last post
Quote:
If you have particular questions, there are plenty of people here who are happy to help. You'll still have to do your own homework, though.

steve
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1