We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › QTJava Error
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
QTJava Error (Read 923 times)
QTJava Error
Feb 7th, 2006, 6:54pm

I am trying to use the processing video libraries to, well, process video. Whenever i try to simple run the program I get the following error:

Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no QTJava in java.library.path

and only that.

Now, I searched the forum for similar problems and found many, but it seems the only explanation for this is either a) no QTJava on the system or b) improper Windows System Variables. (I'm running Windows XP Media with Processing 0103)

I checked out both of these and all seems fine.

Any thoughts what else i can try to resolve this?

thanks,
Re: QTJava Error
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2006, 12:07am

Install quicktime?
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2006, 5:14am

Nice, but no, it isn't that simple. Anyone else had a similar problem? Thanks,
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2006, 9:56am

Same problem here... funny thing, with rev 98 I've no problem :S

chr
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2006, 7:37pm

hmm, got similar problem. Its saying:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no QTJava in java.library.path

Does it possibly have to do with me running JRE1.5?
Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2006, 12:26am

I'm using Quicktime 7.0.x, Java SDK 1.5.0_0x, processing 101-expert, windvig 1.01, all with no issues.

My classpath envvar contains the path to QTJava.zip (as C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0\lib\ext\QTJava.zip), and I have a qtjava envvar with the same value.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1