We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
webstart,jogl, (Read 457 times)
webstart,jogl,
Jan 29th, 2006, 10:04pm

Ahoi :)
What id really like to see in 1.0 is: (so these are my suggestions.. my whishlist)

- video libs in processing as in processing 067.
from that version up i simply cant get the video lib to function.. raises an exception all the time

- file menu-> export to webstart option that would sign everything, and prepare the proper files, so the applet runs via java webstart

- some cooperation with the jogl ppl, so the jogl code is properly signed, (if this is the prob... im just guessing here) so it can be run on a webpage

- built in cvs support? it just came to my mind after i launched borland c++ builder X... it would be a nice feature :)

- it would also be nice if someone could tell me how to load a ~4M mp3 file in ESS for playback.. i know its not here.. im going to ask this in libraries...  i know java doesnt like allocating that much mem at the same time..

byebye :D
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1