We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexSuggestions & BugsSoftware Bugs › sketchname Error on Startup
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
sketchname Error on Startup (Read 1169 times)
sketchname Error on Startup
Dec 13th, 2005, 10:36am

Hoi there,

I get a error whenever I start processing showing the following box:

I once (months ago) used this sketch.
This happens with all installed processing versions and also if I load a sketch or just load processing.
It would be sweet to know how to delete this entry in which file...
Re: sketchname Error on Startup
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2005, 1:52pm

There's probably a directory called "circle intersect" in your My Documents\Processing folder, delete or rename that, and any file inside that with a space in it.
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2005, 9:06am

"My documents" was empty sicne I changed that path ages ago, so I didnt rememeber, now I found the directory again - thank you!
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2005, 3:48am

for 0099, i've changed the error message for this to include the full path to the sketch that's causing the trouble so that we can avoid the confusion.
Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2005, 10:14pm

Thanks for that, thats definetly an improvement on Processings  user-friendliness Smiley
Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2005, 3:03am

oh, you betcha. we're all about friendly.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1