We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › the return of P2D drawing mode
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
the return of P2D drawing mode (Read 1594 times)
the return of P2D drawing mode
Dec 12th, 2005, 2:44am

Just tossing a coin into the wishing pond...
anticipating the return of P2D drawing mode.  

jared

Re: the return of P2D drawing mode
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2005, 2:03pm

yeah, with export to application away, that's probably the last "big" thing on the priority list (outside of bug fixing and all that). i'm hoping i'll have some time to work on it in the next few months and can get things up and running again.

i'd like to say dates but that generally gets me in trouble Wink
Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2005, 4:31am

Forgive me if this has been explained recently, but will there ever be a return of Java 1.1 support, or is that the intention of this question?

Marcello
Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2005, 5:12pm

they're tied to the same thing. P2D will mean the return of java 1.1, at least for apps that use P2D or P3D.

java 1.3 will be required for apps using the JAVA renderer, and java 1.4 will be required for those using OPENGL. and documenting all these caveats will be super fun.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1