We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › font vertices
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
font vertices (Read 1174 times)
font vertices
Nov 22nd, 2005, 12:17am

How do I get at a fonts control/ anchor points/ vertices etc.? So that I can modify them as vectors rather than having to affect changes as rasterized images?

Thanks.
Re: font vertices
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2005, 3:15am

Hi Mark!

I've almost finished an alpha version of a library whose ojebctif is exactly that.  It's my final master project.

I would be really interested in giving you a release so you can test it out and see what you think.  Like that I can change any API things that you see necessary, before releasing it.

I send it to you by email if you want.

ricard
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2005, 3:56pm

Hi Ricard,

Sounds great! I'd be glad to guinea pig it for you, and feedback any issues that I encounter.

Thanks alot.
Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2005, 4:40pm

also do a search for this one, fjen and others have posted code to do this elsewhere on the boards.
Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2005, 12:23am

I did a search originally, because I remember it being discussed, but I'm buggered if I can find it!

Does anyone else remember?
Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2005, 10:37am

mark, a goodie is in your mail ...

best,
F
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1