We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexSuggestions & BugsSoftware Bugs › Type Movie not found
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Type Movie not found (Read 529 times)
Type Movie not found
Nov 18th, 2005, 12:48am

Hi,

I am fairly new, and I suppose this is not really a bug, but I think it might be most appropriate to write it here?!?
I just downloaded the newest version (0095) and tried out some of the video stuff but I get this error msg:

/tmp/build/Temporary_2281_9977.java:11:1:11:5: Semantic Error: Type "Movie" was not found.

and I am asked to modify classpath /sourcepath /bootclasspath but I have no idea why this happened, (the old version does not work either anymore) or how to fix this.
I hope its not too inappropriate to write this here. Thanks for understanding...

Karsten
Re: Type Movie not found
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2005, 12:50am

oh, I forgot, I am on gentoo linux. I have the latest jikes, and the rest of the program seems to work fine...

Karsten
Re: Type Movie not found
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2005, 5:08pm

the video library isn't supported on linux, sorry.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1