We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › (BETA) BOARD
Pages: 1 2 3 
(BETA) BOARD (Read 12253 times)
Re: (BETA) BOARD
Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2005, 5:34pm

Thanks and Congratulation!
Happy birthday Beta! Smiley
Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2005, 6:46pm

Congratulations!!! Finally our beloved piece of software has reached BETA! Just downloaded it and it runs very smooth.

Koenie
Reply #17 - Apr 19th, 2005, 7:45pm

congratulations, had a quick play and the interface seems quite a bit quicker/snappier. can't wait to try out the new features. good idea keeping the old forum, it's jam packed full of useful stuff. massive thanks for such a wonderful tool.

jon
Reply #18 - Apr 19th, 2005, 10:57pm

I add my congratulations to the rest of them... Too bad I wasn't up at 4:52 AM to see the site metamorphose.
Reply #19 - Apr 20th, 2005, 6:23am

Happy Beta! Congratulations Casey, Ben and all those who contributed. I'm looking forward to more wonderful things to come. Smiley
Reply #20 - Apr 20th, 2005, 10:23am

Hello all

I'm writing to express my gratitude toward the beta release. I have just installed it, and I'm really glad to see Processing making an evolutionary step like this. Thanks and congratulations to Fry, Reas and all the collaborators for the good and hard work on the beta release.

Now it's time to crash it with some infinite loops!
Reply #21 - Apr 20th, 2005, 12:16pm

Fantastic work guys!

What a classic release date as well.  

I hope to modify and update all my posted code to work with Beta in the next day or two.  

Warm regards,
jared

www.complexification.net
Reply #22 - Apr 20th, 2005, 1:06pm

processing is not just an amazing application... it is an essential piece of art in the software culture.

thanks for this mind amplifier!!!
Reply #23 - Apr 20th, 2005, 11:11pm

Magic!

I was half way through an Alpha posting when I got logged out of the forum and things started going grey. So, talk about hot off the press!
I am very pleased with the changes to file management system and am exploring the rest of it as we speak.

I've already said it, but...hat's off!

Reply #24 - Apr 21st, 2005, 6:15am

Congratulation... to Ben, Casey and all who contributed to the release of Beta! Smiley
Reply #25 - Apr 21st, 2005, 10:05pm

Processing rocks!  I love this software..

By the way, is the sourcecode not yet available online??  There's nothing on sourceforge..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/processing/

i'd like to see it.

thanks!
Reply #26 - Apr 21st, 2005, 10:26pm

Thanks for great Beta !
I'll use this version for research developing my project.Before coding C or D programming Language.
Reply #27 - Apr 21st, 2005, 11:54pm

regarding beatak's query...
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/processing/processing/
Reply #28 - Apr 22nd, 2005, 12:17am

congratulations!!!
Reply #29 - Apr 26th, 2005, 11:59pm

sweet!
Pages: 1 2 3