FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Topics & Contributions
   Tools
(Moderator: REAS)
   proHTML updated
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: proHTML updated  (Read 1877 times)
tex

proHTML updated
« on: Mar 10th, 2005, 3:30pm »

Hi

I have finally uploaded the new proHTML version.  

Check:
http://www.texone.org/prohtml/

The new version is much faster parsing html documents, parsing is now done during the download of the document. Every incoming char of the stream is directly parsed.

I also included new classes. So now you can also parse documents into a htmlList object, which gives you a list of all elements. You can also scan a page for one element using the htmlElementFinder. For example searching <a> gives you a list with all links of the page. Finally with HtmlImageFinder you can scan a document for all image links. The ImageFinder gives you a list with the complete urls to the different images, so you can use to get the images of a page and load them into processing.

mflux

fluxhavoc WWW
Re: proHTML updated
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10th, 2005, 5:21pm »

Hi Tex
I just saw your tree thing. I want you to know that I think it's VERY VERY COOL

Is there a function to navigate it? I want to be able to fly in and zoom in onto things.

tex

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10th, 2005, 7:32pm »

Hi mflux

cool that you like it. No there is no way to navigate through the trees. For navigating the complete trees would have to be repainted all the time, thats to heavy. I tried it with one tree but it got so slow that I decided to make it static. Tree just paints on the screen without invalidating it, every frame a new part is painted.

gll

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13th, 2005, 5:10pm »

A new generation of browser is about to come. That's nice.

Your prohtml documentation look great.
Quote:
To work with the library just put the promidi.jar file in the code-folder of your sketch
Should it be replaced by prohtml.jar?

guillaume LaBelle
tex

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13th, 2005, 10:58pm »

Ooops that's copy and paste.  

By the way I made a little change so prohtml is now also able to work with xml, so you can create and parse xml files. DTDs are not supported.

Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »