FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   Processing Website.
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Processing Website.  (Read 996 times)
REAS

Processing Website.
« on: Dec 2nd, 2004, 9:31pm »

A team has assembled to work on rebuilding the Processing website to have more dynamic content, community contributions, and integration between the forum and the site. The database design is in progress and we're currently working to create the final site architecture. We have a development site up and running as well a separate forum for discussing ideas and posting status.  

It's happening, but we really need a few more highly skilled, motivated people to work on the front end. We need people with experience in PHP and MySQL. There is no money, but oh, so much glory. We expect the development to last from December - April.

I'm extremely excited about this project. I think it has the potential to bring Processing to a next level.

If you have questions, please reply here.  
If you are interested in signing up please email Fred: <fred at horizonradar dot com>  

The website team is comprised of Frederico Oliveira, Florian Jennett, Kevin Cannon, and Martin Gomez...
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2004, 5:32pm by Processing »  
ssdesign

Re: Processing Website.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20th, 2005, 2:19pm »

Hi REAS,
I am interested.

Let me know how can I help.

Also you said you need help with Frontend, does this mean visual design or backend work?

If its Visual Design or Layout Design work, I would be greatly interested.

:: form follows function ::
Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »