FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   Hello all
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Hello all  (Read 967 times)
simoniredale

Hello all
« on: Nov 18th, 2004, 2:04pm »

Hi all, Ive stumbled across the site whilst looking for freelance developers for flash. Some of the stuff on her is very beautiful and would love to learn more, unfortunatly im the other side of the fence and am a creative, not a programmer so it would be impossible for me to learn. Anyone know of any processing programmers or expert flash developers who can write physics interactivity based stuff that need some freelance work?

Si
simon@motionlab.co.uk

mKoser

WWW Email
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 9:06pm »

Quote:
unfortunatly im the other side of the fence and am a creative, not a programmer so it would be impossible for me to learn

what fence...?
what other side...?
impossible... why?

+ mikkel

mikkel crone koser | www.beyondthree.com | http://processing.beyondthree.com
simoniredale

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 9:43pm »

well... Ive been designing for 14years and built my first website in 1996, tried for years to understand various forms of programming...never got it. Im afraid my brain only works the creative side. Ive tried understanding variables for years and never ever got it.

So I stick to designing and conceptual work and get clever people to do my programming!

Thanks for the reply tho... (u freelance?)

ArtCrime

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28th, 2005, 9:44pm »

thats ok...new wired says that right brainers will inheret the earth before our time is through anyway.  What size contract for the freelance are you looking for?

jeremy at transatlanticthinktank dot org
squid

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 9:05pm »

Hi folks!

thought i'd say hi in there too.
im a practising Fine Artist undertaking my degree at sheffield in the UK,
at the moment im trying to find myself solutions to creating a Carnivore-esque script for networks wirelessly.
i thought id take a look at Processing to see if i could somehow use it for my quest.

Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »