Interactive Projection Dance Project

I am creating a dance-work that features interactive projections similar to the following:

I am looking to hire a coder to create approximately 12 minutes of interactive visual elements for this dance.

Comments

• Additional details:

I will need the software (computer vision) to track a real dancer in a live performance with a projector and infrared camera that is approximately 85 feet from the stage/performer.

Here is a link that gives a more detailed explanation (starting at Time 00:37):

Here are a few examples of the effects that would need to be created:

A few examples: (This is only a partial list of the effects that need to be created) Time: 00:25 White light surrounds the dancer's form. This white form leaves a strobe like trail (with a 1 second decay) as the dancer moves.
    00:50 Black (shadow) surrounds a group of dancers. This form moves with the dancers 01:08 Projection of long white overlapping rectangular shapes that track the movement of the dancer's body 01:38 Black particle flow away from the dancer's body in a stream. then these same shapes are attracted towards the dancer's body and are then repelled by her movement.

These effects are generated in real-time and responds to the dancer's movement in realtime. So I am looking for the following:

1: Someone to create (or write/code an algorithm) that produces similar effects. I am open to creative input from the coder. 2: Recommend a software tracking system (computer vision) that utilizes an infrared camera to track the movement of the dancer(s)