Is the krister.Ess Library Still Maintained for Processing?

edited November 2014 in Library Questions

I am a relative newbie to Processing trying to move forward a final project in a graduate course.

I am trying to explore Examples starting on page 593 of the Processing Book by Casey Reas and Ben Fry. These examples depend on importing the krister.Ess library, but this library does not appear to be part of the libraries that come standard with Processing.

All my searches for the library have been blind allies so far. My question is whether this library is still in active development, and if so, from where can I download it?

My thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Please forgive the typographical error in my heading. I meant to say "Is the keister.Ess Library Still Maintained for Processing?" NOT "Maintend."

• Answer ✓

We can edit our posts, including their titles! =:)

• Thanks. As you can see, I corrected the heading.

• I should add that as a newbie, I did not realize that by accepting GoToLoop's comment, my question would be marked as answered. I thank GoToLoop for helping me with some of the mechanics of the forum, but obviously the question of my post remains open to anyone who might have some insight. Thank you.

• Found this link after a simple online search: http://www.tree-axis.com/Ess/download.html I-)