cannot export a working application

edited October 2014 in How To...

i have tried alot with exporting my code , with tools , putting font file in the folder but nothing works. the application works fine when ran from the IDE. but when exported, gives an infinte blank screen. the main things that may cause problems are the font i used(have already put in folder) , the g4p library (already in the lib folder), code with UART i heard had some problem exporting with 2.2.1v . i had ran 2.1.1 but it also labels 2.2.1 . so far no luck . the code is to long isnt posting here

Tagged:

Answers

• edited October 2014

[http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4622] this is my code . is there any work around or anything i could do to make it work as an application. it works perfect in IDE

• edited October 2014

i've also tried using processing 2.0.3v . the exported 32bit app says could not find the main class. program will exit!!

• What happens when you run the exported application via the command prompt?

• IIRC, problems of export with Serial are solved in 3.0.

• from command prompt too . it does nothing when the app is run. although in task manager is see there are these javaw.exe entries . processing 3.0 isn't available right now right ? . but isnt there any workaround for this i have already tried to do as suggested in another post using 2.0.3v . it says the exported 32bit app says could not find the main class. program will exit!!

• The serial problems are fixed in the latest version. There is a GitHub issue about it that you can probably find by searching this forum.

Version 3.x is available on the download page. Just scroll down.