Library is not installed properly. the sketch is not run as a 64-bit application

edited September 2014 in Questions about Code

Good day!! I ask you for a trouble with the library. The code is below:

import processing.video.*;

String[] one = {"sexy.mov", "ciudad.mov", "despertador.mov", "recuerdo.mov"};

Movie MiPeli;             

void setup() 
{ 
  size(426, 240, JAVA2D);
  background(0);
  mousePressed();
}

void draw() 
{

}

void movieEvent(Movie m) 
{  
  m.read();
}

void mousePressed()
{
  MiPeli = new Movie(this, one[int(random(one.length))]); // ERROR HERE!!
  image(MiPeli, 0, 0); 
  MiPeli.noLoop();
  MiPeli.play();
}

void mouseReleased()
{
  MiPeli.stop();
}

I'm using Windows 7, Intel, with RADEON graphics and 2.2.1 version of Processing. I got this problem some days ago, and I update the drivers of the graphics card and the last version of java. I've tried with 1.5.1 version too.

Copy-paste the post that apeears in Processing:

"A library used by this sketch is not installed properly. A library relies on native code that's not available. Or only works properly when the sketch is run as a 64-bit application."

What I can do? Thanks

Answers

• I have the same problem. I found a solution here:

" Found a clue that helped me find out what's wrong. @hunrobar seeming to be Hungarian (as am I) was very suspicious. Originally, Processing was in a path that contained the character 'ó', and when I moved it to a different directory whose path only contains US-ASCII characters, the error went away.

Running processing-java from the command line also confirmed that non-ASCII character handling is screwed up. I'll try to find some time to contribute in fixing this later. "

I moved the processing folder to c:/ and the error vanished.

the link where i found the solution>> https://github.com/processing/processing/issues/2472

Excuse my poor english.