Can't create a new sketch in Ruby Processing!!

I know this isn't a Processing Mode, but I really wanted to try it after I saw all the example sketches in monkstone's blog.

I installed jruby and ran the SetProcessingRoot.pde and then installed its corresponding gem. I was able to run the jwishy.pde example, but when I try to create a new sketch I get this:

julio@localhost ~$ rp5 create bolitas 300 200
NoMethodError: undefined method `already_exists' for #<Processing::Creator:0x40634bec>
   create! at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/ruby-processing-2.5.1/lib/ruby-processing/exporters/creator.rb:14
    create at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/ruby-processing-2.5.1/lib/ruby-processing/runner.rb:84
  execute! at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/ruby-processing-2.5.1/lib/ruby-processing/runner.rb:59
   execute at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/ruby-processing-2.5.1/lib/ruby-processing/runner.rb:50
    (root) at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/ruby-processing-2.5.1/bin/rp5:10
      load at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1081
    (root) at /home/julio/jruby-1.7.13/bin/rp5:23

Answers

• Answer ✓

That's a bug that slipped through in ruby-processing-2.5.1, guess I should release version 2.6.0 (where it is fixed). I was in process of re-factoring the create sketch function, which is improved for version 2.6.0.

• Thanks, then I'll wait for that following release!

• Ruby-processing has been updated to version 2.6.1 (2.6.0 fixed the create sketch but broke export to app) see my blog.