proController can't see my controller?

edited May 2014 in Library Questions

Hi, I have a project that involves controlling servos via USB controller(more like PS wired controller) so I have been searching for a tutorial on how I can make processing interface with the controller and couldn't find any thing but that the proController library will help me with my idea, I downloaded the library and configured the controller and started learning the library with the first example that came with the library but here is the problem!! processing said there is no device named "Logitech RumblePad 2 USB" (PS: this device name came with the example) so I used a command that gets the devices names and got my controller name"Generic USB Device" and ran the program but still gives me the same message.

What should I do?

is there a tutorial I missed?

Is there another way to control servos using the the USB controller ? PS: the controller is almost the same as PS2 controller

Untitled

im using windows 7 pro 64bit

Answers

• Answer ✓

I can't promise it will work but you might try the ProControl Plus library. It is an updated (for Processing 2) and extended version of proControll library.

• its perfect thank you so much.