How can I export to PDF?

edited January 2016 in Using Processing

Hello everyone,

I think for most of you guys the answer to my question is pretty easy. What I want to do is exporting my file to a PDF to use it as a vector. I see different codes for giving this command but I seems like I'm doing something wrong. Can someone explain me what's the right way to export my file to a PDF? I just started to figure Processing out today. I'm really excited about experimenting with the software, but it seems that the easiest part is going wrong.

Thanks in advance!

My code:

1 2

Tagged:

Answers

• The advice I already gave you is still correct, I'm not sure what more you want us to tell you: http://forum.processing.org/two/discussion/4095/cant-create-pdf#Item_4

• Kevin, I'm sorry but I think that I still don't know how to do this. Do I need to give the export to PDF command in a new file?

• Like I said, you are trying to put two different sketches into a single file here. That won't work. It's not like a text editor where you can simply paste two different documents into the same text file. You can only have one setup() function, one draw() function, and your import statements should be at the very top.

Split this up into two completely separate sketches, in two completely separate Processing windows.

• I understand that, when I separate the Processing windows everything runs fine. The only thing I don't understand is how I can export it to a PDF.