Error from inside the android tools , check the console . build.xml : 720 , 734

edited March 2016 in Android Mode

Hello , i almost getting crazy about this problem . i downloaded jdk1.8.0 , also havve jre7 .. and i copied android-core to inside processing modes. i open and demonstrate SDK manager .( i can open open android sdk manager from proceessing android menu .( i mean i have not problem about these things) Problem is ; On android mode ; when i run a code , i get this error

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:720: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:734: Error running javac.exe compiler

What can i do to solve it ? i read some solutions from forums but i dont understand or its so complex for me . Please help me , its for thesis . :(

Tagged:

Answers

• edited March 2014 Answer ✓

ANT can't find your JDK directory (specifically, the Java compiler). The solution is to correct your environment variables. This is a fairly common problem, and I would like to point you to this answer. If you still have trouble, I / we can provide more help...

• edited June 2015

Hi Calsign, Iam also facing the same problem of "Running error in Javac.exe Compiler" and i followed the steps of setting path variables in my System variables.

Path Variable=ABD_HOME; Variable Value=C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools

Path Variable=ANDRIOD_HOME; Variable Value=C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\proguard\bin

Path Variable=ANT_HOME; Variable Value=C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant

Path Variable=JAVA_HOME; Variable Value=C:\ProgramFiles\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\bin

Path Variable=PATH; Variable Value=%JAVA_HOME%;%ANT_HOME%;ADB_HOME%;%ANDROID_HOME%

I have done all this in system variables and still iam getting the same error saying that

"BUILD FAILED C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:716: The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:730: Error running javac.exe compiler

Total time: 14 seconds"

Can you say me how to fix this problem???>