Currently no registration / New forum soon

Hey everybody,

part of the current forum software is broken and as we are about to move on to a new system soon we decided to disable registration of new accounts for the moment. You can still log in with the accounts you already have.

Comments

• What is the timeline for shutting down the old forum? Days, weeks? I have a few hundreds of bookmarks and drafts I want to export before the hammer comes down.

• I hope it will stay online and only be closed?

• How do you manage the bookmarks @jeremydouglass?

@fjen When this forum is closed, would I be able to use previous saved links to specific posts?

Kf

• WHEN WILL it come?

• Soon, we have no specific date. It depends on our availability really.

• edited April 15

But until then, folks are barred to get help from this forum, right? :|
    Could you please re-activate new accounts back here while you tidy up things there? [-O<
    I wouldn't like you to quicken things too much there to the point we lack features. :-SS
    We can stay in this forum right here as long as it is needed to get the other setup properly. I-)
    After all, no 1 actually asked for another forum. We can totally w8 right here. :\">

• I fully agree.

• i am enjoying the lack of chinese diploma spam and 40 russian bot accounts per day.

• I have fun deleting them. :P

• https://GitHub.com/processing/p5.js/issues/2785

... but being that the processing.org forum is not allowing people to register I decided to try and get help here.

• Thank you very much!