GSOC 2018 Applicant

edited February 2018 in Summer of Code 2018

Hello World! I am Vignesh M, 3rd Year CS, New Delhi Github: github.com/vigzmv

I am a Full Stack Web Developer who builds excellent modern web apps, with specialization in JavaScript & Python. I have been working with many startups for about two years, helping them build their ideas into products. I am a Sport Coder, Tech speaker & Workshops Mentor. My 5hr long 'Getting started and advancing with ReactJs' Workshop is my best one. Coach at RGSOC. Mentor at Codementor.io. A hackathons Hacker. Won, Organized and Mentored many Hackathons. Open Source Maintainer at React-Boilerplate and Contributor at DuckDuckGo.

I have now figured out that I want to make my career dedicated to open source. I want to be a full-time open source contributor/maintainer, building cool and useful projects for the community along with the community. GSOC will be a very good start for me and I want to give back to the community by dedicating my summer to it.

I am interested in the idea Analytical Visualization Tools as I have a lot of experience in building front-end and full stack applications.

I would like to hear any suggestions or pointers regarding the idea while I work on the proposal. Thank You!

Comments

• Hi @vigzmv, thanks for your interest! Please feel free to share the proposal when you're ready and we'll take a look.