Add WindowListener / Listen to window changing state

Hey guys,

I could not find a way to add any kind of listener to the window. I have a small 3D game and the frame should not be resizable or maximizable. The first problem I could solve but what about the second? Everytime I go in fullscreen mode the camera resets it's position. I do not know if it is is legitimate to just set the camera everytime in redraw(). But I also do not redraw() all the time, just if something needs to be updated. So even then I would need to know when the window resizes.

Does anybody know how I can prevent maximizing or what I should do? It seems like Porcessing is not designed for more advanced things like whatever but changing the size should be somehow detectable.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Answer ✓

getSurface.setResizable(false);

alas, this is the default for the canvas (Windows OS here) so my maximize button is disabled. Now, would removing the top frame of your window solve the problem? I mean, removing the top bar where the min/max and close button are located?

Kf

• @kfrajer yeah that would also do it. yet I cannot find out how to do that. Any advice?