App exported from Proclipsing won't open!

First of all, I'm not sure what is this question should fall into. So I'm sorry if this it wrong.

I tested Proclipsing to export my stuff and it won't open. So I try a very basic thing and it still won't run. So I guess there is something wrong with the installation. However, everything works fine in Eclipse environment. So here is a super simple code that should work when export as an app

package testproclipsing;

import processing.core.PApplet;

public class TestProclipsing extends PApplet {

public void settings() {
        size(200,200);
    }
    public void setup() {

}

public void draw() {
        background(0);
        text("testing", width/2, height/2);
    }

public static void main(String _args[]) {
        PApplet.main(new String[] { testproclipsing.TestProclipsing.class.getName() });
    }
}

I did follow the step from here: 1, 2, 3

Also, before trying this Proclipsing, I have tried to use Runnable jar but could n't figure it out how to call file path correctly to because I have to run this file in another computer. I can make it run in mine because the data is the same but when move to another. The folder won't be the same so I put it in the same folder of the project and try several things the internet say, until I got so tried and confused. For example: 1 2 3

If Proclipsing is not what I should go for, anyone knows a good resource I could read and understand easy maybe step-by-step for runnable jar and how to locate the files?