Visual programming in processing and any other languages

Hello and Merry Christmas to all of you. Here is a "visual coding" tool to write code without typing any line or almost... It has been enterely made with processing language except the visual GUI generator made in java. G4P was used to create the GUI but I'm preparing a new interface. The interesting point of this application is to be able to accept any language inside blocks. For example, it is possible to program the GUI Generator with Maxscript code to build dialogue boxes inside 3DS max d'autodesk. Next, just use blocks to create the necessary maxscrip code to make the 3DS Max tool.

A demo version can be downloaded on the website and exclusively works with the processing language with some small limitations.

I would be happy to offer a free licence to people who would like to develop blocks for java, arduino, python or any other language.

Here is the website with some simple tutorials:

tyloardu.org

Have fun ! Gaël

Comments

• GLGGLG
    edited January 2018

Hello, 2 little updates has be done on the demo version. The library didn't get the library file at all, it is fixed now. The Panel droplist had a little problem when creating a new one, the name appeared but not the display when it was created from a panel made 2 levels before. Thank you for the persons that notified it to me.

I'm now working on a more designed interface. I will show it to you in a few weeks when it's ready. You can download it here: tyloardu.org Have fun !

• You may need to fix some of the links on your website.

For example, from your demos page, the links are 404 errors:

...and your forum post says that the software is updated, but your website says that the last update was 05/09/2017.

• ah, yes, I know, always the same problem with webrowsers cache... Try to click on reload the page to force your web browser to update the cache.

thank you for telling it to me. I need to uodate the page where I say the last update, you're right, I forgot it. However, the application is updated.

• Hello everyone, Here is a big update of Ty Loar Du pro version. A big change has been done to the main interface that is no longer the same. It is now more designed, clear, fun and easy to use. ControlP5 GUI has been used with the combination of g4P and some handmade GUIs.

Image 06

All the tools you had before on 3 or 4 windows are now gathered on one screen. This version is not available yet but it is ready to use. Some tutorials have to be created to explain how to use all these tools. As before, it is totally opened to any language. By default, Processing3 is the main developped language on Ty Loar Du, but I will make some tutorials to show how to create a new language. Right now, it is easy to adapt Java language and all its declinations.

There will be more images and infos on the Ty Loar Du website in a few days. Stay tune !

tyloardu.org

Gaël

• I'm still searching for beta users in varius computer languages. Do not hesitate to contacte me to receive a free licence and start to feed Ty Loar Du. Thank you Gaël