MacBook cannot display super shape

edited December 2017 in Programming Questions

I'm having trouble displaying super shapes. If I use points I can see the shape is well formed but as soon as I use vertex the image spoilt The background colour is black and the shape is not filled, so I should just see the construction lines for the shape. Rotation is also very slow. Normal with points, very slow using vertex. The code is identical to the super shape code used in the youtube coding challenge. My macBook has 8GB of memory and it's not all being consumed. Do I need to configure anything?

Tagged:

Answers

• Can you please post a MCVE showing what you've tried?

• Hard to tell what is happening until you share your code. It seems very unlikely that this has anything to do with it being a MacBook specifically, unless the exact same code is working correctly on another computer.

Possibly related to enable / disable style...?

• Answer ✓

Thank you.You both made me revisit my code. I had my beginShape and endShape in the wrong places. Corrected my error, it all works and the response speed is very good.

• This is why we ask for an MCVE. Half the time, you'll figure out the problem yourself when trying to create a smaller example.