Unable to start Processing with the error code from Console.app (Mac Sierra, 10.22.6)

edited October 2017 in Using Processing

Dear Friends,

I used the Processing on the MacBook without any problem before. Somehow, after clicking the icon to run it, I will see the start-up window for one second, then it was quit immediately. I think it happened after some updates of the OS. The current version is Sierra (version 10.22.6). I followed the suggestions on the website (https://github.com/processing/processing/wiki/Troubleshooting) but the problem was not solved. I also removed it and download the latest version of Processing, but it doesn't solve the problem either. The error codes obtained from the Console.app are as follows. Could you give me any suggestion for trying to solve the problem? Thank you very much.

Error code: [Processing pid:34374 mux-aware] starting, non-mux-aware app count 3, switch-state 0 IG FBs 0 EG FBs 9:f power-state 0 3D busy HDA idle

[Processing pid:34374 non-mux-aware] starting, non-mux-aware app count 4, switch-state 0 IG FBs 0 EG FBs 9:f power-state 0 3D busy HDA idle

[Processing pid 34374 mux-aware] exiting, non-mux-aware app count 4, runtime: 0:00:04.997

[Processing pid 34374 non-mux-aware] exiting, non-mux-aware app count 3, runtime: 0:00:04.865

Tagged:

Answers