PSurface On Start Intermittent Error

edited July 2017 in Kinect

Created a runnable jar file that starts up just fine most days but occasionally (1-2 times a week) will open to an error. The sketch itself is utilizing controlp5,osc,opencv and the KinectV2 library to create a blob tracking solution that sends the coordinates of a centroid through osc. It appears in the image below that all of these libraries load successfully then upon the thread starting it gets hung up on this error. From the way I read it, it seems that there is an issue with opengl in the sketch though I have been unable to recreate this error from within eclipse. It only occurs when using an exported jar even though I am running into no unsatisfied link errors. Happy to share parts of the code or my file structure if that helps, thx.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Waited 5000ms for: <c389a00, 2ff75f7>[count 2, qsz 0, owner <main-FPSAWTAnimator#00-Timer0>] - <main-FPSAWTAnimator#00-Timer0-FPSAWTAnimator#00-Timer1> at processing.opengl.PSurfaceJOGL$2.run(PSurfaceJOGL.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)