help (homework)

i'm on high school and i have one week to finish my processing project, a project that i didn't start. I'm looking for someone who make the project for me, of course i will paid him, contact me inbox. thanks a lot.

Comments

• Help with homework is provided via the forums for free, but we're not going to do it for you - not even for money. Perhaps you could tell us about your project? What are you trying to accomplish? What code do you have? What works? What doesn't? What have you tried?

• Couldn't you have at least thought of an idea??

• If you need help, ask. But no one is making a project for you.

• edited May 2017

well, if you are just looking for someone to do it for you, you can check this or this website. still, if you do want to learn something, do it yourself. better not to get used to cutting corners. best

• @rhodes

This forum does not condone cheating or plagiarism so providing links to websites that do is also not supported so I have taken the liberty of changing the links to something @james32 might benefit from reading.

@james32

You should have started the project sooner.

• Good, @quark. I trust that the deadline is over by now, so let this thread stand as a reminder to all students.