Duplicate Hardware.io libraries when using GPIO

First of all, thanks for taking the time to try and help. I am trying to use the Hardware.io library designed for the ras pi, but it's conflicting with the native processing hardware.io library. How do I get rid of this pesky library? Is there a specific folder to look in for me to delete it? I don't mind losing the native io library because I'm probably never going to use it. I've been working all night on my project but I'm hitting a wall with this. Thank you in advance for your help!

Answers

• Hello

C:....\processing-3.2.3\modes\java\libraries\io\src\native

I hope this works for you

• Answer ✓

@pas54

Both libraries should be the same, actually. When you download the ARM version of Processing, the Hardware I/O library is included out of the box - not so on all other platforms. We've released the same version also on the Contribution Manager, so that users who prefer to develop on their laptops/desktops can make use of the library as well. (They would then either export the sketch and copy it over to a Pi, or use the Upload to Pi tool, also found in the Contributions manager.)

I'll look into it in how this might be confusing when you've already have it installed as part of the Processing download. Thanks for the feedback!