How to hide stop button in Presentation Mode ?

edited September 2016 in How To...

Hi !

i'm exporting my sketch (normal P3D) in Presentation Mode where i unchecked stop button but still its showing me that button in the Presentation mode..

can anyone tell why its showing the stop button or is there any workaround to hide the stop button ?

i'm using processing 3.0.1 version

Thx !

Answers

• Hiding the stop button works for me on OSX in 3.1.1.

A possible workaround could be to change the color of the stop-button to the same color as the background (#666666 should be default).

• HI benja,

But i don't know how can change that color of stop button. Its works perfect when i try this

size( width , height);

but when i tried this type like size( width ,height ,P3D ) its not working. Its show me stop button when if i already uncheck export time setting uncheck.

Guide me in here.

Thanks.

• You are right i see the same behavior, when using P3D.

Choosing a different color doesn't work there either. Sorry i have no idea, seems to be a bug.

• If this is a bug, please report this (if an issue isn't already listed) to https://github.com/processing/processing/issues

• edited October 2016 Answer ✓

Just for the record, I know that these reports say the Export > Presentation Mode 'stop button' can't be turned off in a P3D sketch on 3.01. and 3.1.1 ....

...but I can't replicate this in Processing 3.2.1, so I never reported an issue. A P3D sketch exported in Presentation Mode with the stop button turned off just fine.

• Thanks for the update !