PROBLEM with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

Goodevening everyone

I use the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and when i installed the latest update, processing can't run anything when P3D or OPENGL is enabled.

Do you think that there is an incompatibility issue with the new software of the NVIDIA? What should i do before trying uninstall and reinstall the previous driver?

Answers

• edited December 2013 Answer ✓

V. strange NVIDIA is renowned for its support for opengl, what version of driver are you using, perhaps you just got too many cores. B-) B-) B-)

• Answer ✓

i have the same video card with linux closed source driver version 319.72, everything works fine..

more info on os, driver version would be helpful

• Thank you for your responses! This is the info given from NVIDIA control panel (in two jpgs following in the end of my response), says what driver is installed etc... According to it im using the latest version (i've checkd the NVIDIA site aswell) 331.82, not the 319.72 which is the first driver dimiro

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

• I 've reinstalled a previous version/driver and everything works now ;) who can i reffer to in order to report this problem for a solution to be found? (if it is a problem after all :P ) thanks for your responses once again!