Sending Pictures from multiple phones to tablet.

edited May 2016 in Android Mode

Hello, My name is Mathijs van Nieuwenhuijsen and I'm studying Industrial Design at the Technical University of Eindhoven. Me, and 2 other squad-members, are working on a social photo frame that will reconnect neglected elderly with their family. I really don't want to ask you guys to do all the work, but sure I could use some help with the technological part.

">Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are the 3 steps I need to achieve in my process. Step 1 is my priority at the moment. This because it is the most complex part of coding (I guess). Step 2 is my least important priority. Mostly because I have the feeling I can figure this out myself. Step 3 is somewhere in the middle. It is really important and I could really use some help, but it seems like to much work to ask.

Details: - Both Tablet and Phone are in the same room. - LED strips are connected to arduino in the device. - It doesn't need to be perfect. Just as it works in a short presentation. (Things like photo storage and removing photos after a while to keep the device storage from getting full isn't an issue.)

Deadline is in 4 weeks (beginning june). I'm really looking forward to your reactions/feedback.

Tagged: