How can you set sketchbook path relative from Processing main application?

I am distro hoping a lot. What I want is for Processing to just take sketchbook folder from a relative path. I want to put the library inside the Processing root folder and access it with /sketchbook. So I can work in any computer by just copying Processing folder and without any hassle to re - setup the sketchbook path.

Is there any possibility to do this?

Answers

• file -> preferences

there is the option to change the path to sketchbook just make sure the folder it really is where you told processing

have fun! and if you are going to use processing in a usb stick be carful the system you run it.

• No, what I meant is that, how can I refer the sketchbook as a RELATIVE path. Because, normally Processing IDE always refer the sketchbook directory as an ABSOLUTE path.

My intention was to put the sketchbook (all of my codes and libraries) inside the root of the Processing IDE directory. So that I can just bring the whole environment within a FlashDrive without any bother to set the sketchbook path in every session.

However, I just got a response that there is NO way I can set relative path for the sketchbook. So I need to adjust the path every time I opened Processing IDE in different computer.

• There's a file called "defaults.txt" inside "libs/" subfolder.
    Maybe you can hack it to make Processing portable.
    I guess "sketchbook.path.three=" is perhaps what you're seeking.

• edited April 2016

I tried

sketchbook.path.three=/home/notalentgeek/sketchbook2/

and

sketchbook.path.three="/home/notalentgeek/sketchbook2/

But these does not change anything in the preferences. I have triple check that the sketchbook directory is exist and I have uncommented the "#" in the defaults.txt.

Probably this is not relevant anymore since Processing 3 as the documentation said? And I am using Elementary Linux the comments shows examples only for Windows and Mac.