Programmer wanted, money is involved

edited January 2016 in Events & Opportunities

Hey guys,

I'm a graphic design student looking for some help. I am completely new to this programming stuff and was hoping someone might be able to help me out. My graduating project this year is coming up and I am hoping to produce something that visualizes sound, synesthesia (the unexpected joining of senses). I want to use the information like frequency, amplitude etc that is produced in an audio signal to create visual variation, and am hoping to have some control over the imagery it produces. I hope to be able to have some design involved, or be able to change things... Instructions? Would anyone be interested in helping me? Like I said I am happy to pay - think of it as a free lance job.

Oh and here's an example http://www.blakecarrington.com/014.php

Thank you!!

Answers

• Answer ✓

Would the name of the person who writes the program be displayed as author of the code?

• edited October 2013

This may help??? Just to give you some ideas.

• I don't want hi-jack your thread - but did not see the point in starting another for the same topic.... (apologies in advance.)

I am also looking for someone to do some work on an LED project. Its probably best if I explain the full details via email/skype. More then happy to pay for your services. email: info (at) openlab.com.au

Cheers

• My email id: jagadishnallappa@gmail.com . I am willing to help. :)