I am in one of those logic-dark-hole that as been creeping me my whole programers life. Must be a missing piece in my brain. So I'm going to try to explain.
- I make an Intro Menu where I will have 2 buttons.
- Built a Button Class and a IntroMenu Class, and I call the IntroMenu Class from draw, when I am in Intro STATE
- the thing is, I want my Buttons to be animated, like slidding into the screen when appearing, and slidding of the screen when the choice as been done.
Here is my problem:
- Everything works fine but when my Buttons have finished their slidding out... THEY COME BACK !!
- Of course I can prevent that by initiating a "change State" as the result of the IntroMenu action, and therefor not calling my IntroMenu instance anymore, but I don't want that (because my "change state" thing is animated too).
- So I need my IntroMenu to be "ON" when I call it, "OFF" when I have done my choice and the Buttons are gone, BUT ready anyway for the next time I will call It !
ps: do you guys have logic-dark-holes too ? Is there a group I can join ? ;)
pps: I have the code, I can post it but I'm so afraid it would make it even more confusing