separating processing v2 from v3

I have on my computer the release of Processing v3 and the old processing 2, that have to be kept separatd,since v2 sketchs,libraires ecc might not work on v3, at least for a while. The problem is that even having the two versions and sketchbooks in different folders starting the any 2.x or 3.x sketch starts the last version I opened. Also opening the v2 or v3 executable while the other version is alredy opened start the version that is running. That is very annoying especially now that I'm updating my old sketchs to the new version. Is there a way so start a sketch with a specific version of Processing

Answers

• The only way I know is to run the desired version of Processing first and then use File>Open to choose the sketch file.

• That is a solution but as I said if there is a version running the other won't launch; The only way I found is to click both (almost) in the same moment and with some luck everything works.The principal issue was this one.

• I gave up on having them both running at the same time.

• yeah just until I fix all my new compatibility bugs and proc. jets out of beta and most libraires are fixed and I'm gonna use v3

• Operating system?