Issue Exporting script in windows 7 (won't run!)

Ok, so My script runs just fine in processing, but when I export and attempt to run the application file It doesn't run. I did some searching and a few other people have also had this issue, but I still haven't been able to fix it. The source and lib folders are fine (lib is pretty full of stuff) and I don't have any special text's or images in a data file. have run it in 64 and 32 bit, with and without embedded java, with the latest version of Java and processing (as well as a couple previous versions), I tried converting everything to .EXE and its starting to get to me! It's the libraries, right? gotta be

Here's the ones I am using (copied directly from the code) import controlP5.*; import hypermedia.net.*; import processing.serial.*; import procontroll.*; import net.java.games.input.*;

The rest of code is pretty long (Xbox 360 controller based deep sea ROV) so I'll spare you.

How can I fix these libraries up so they will work with an exported sketch?

Also, When running in processing there is a second or 2 of lag every once in a while, is this just an issue in my code or an issue with running too much stuff in processing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I gotta get this thing in the water! Thanks!!

Answers

• I have seen several threads about issues with exporting to exe when using the Serial library. IIRC, using 2.2.1 solves it, but check again in the Using Processing category.

• I'm in 2.2.1