Workshop and Perfo 15 to 17 June in Paris

Carte_postale_workshop_web_1b_petit

Three days of creative coding around the Romanesco Framework. With Live Performance to close it ! more about the workshop and the Romanesco Project more about the performance void setup () { size(800,600) ; background(0,0,120) ; String workshop = "Workshop: Processing / Romanesco" ; String place = "Fonderie de l’image" ; String town = "Bagnolet / Paris" ; String sponsor_1 = "Futur en Seine" ; String sponsor_2 = "Free Art Bureau" ; int year = 2015 ; String month = "june" ; int from = 15 ; int to = 17 ; int space = 35 ; fill(255,0,0) ; textSize(24) ; text(workshop, space, space) ; text(place, space, space *2) ; text(town, space, space *3) ; text("From " + from + " to " + to + " " + month + " " + year, space, space*4 ) ; text ("Sponsor: " + sponsor_1 + " / " + sponsor_2 + " / " + place, space, space*5) ; text("read more about the project: www.romanesco.xyz", space, space*7) ; }

Comments

• Sounds fun! Sadly doubt I'll make it to Paris in June :(

Note you have a syntax error on the first page you link to: missing } on setup()

• Thx for your eye-coder, I just forget to change the color of {to white. I hope you're in Paris for fun-coding !

• Thx for your eye-coder, I just forget to change the color of {to white. I hope you're in Paris for fun-coding !