1. Create a new text document on your desktop (because of protected folders in Windows 8).2. Rename the file to: Winapp2.ini
3. Right mouse click on the file and choose Open With... then select Notepad.
4. Copy-paste in the following text where the yellow file location points to the correct file on your computer!
6. On Windows 8 these folders are protected, so - when asked - choose yes to move the file into the folder.
Testing if it works
1. Run CCleaner and choose Analyze.
2. If there are any files found for this rule, you should see an item: Utilities - *Processing
3. Double click the item to see the found files for this rule.
4. The first time there are probably some / many non-related files from the Temp folder.
5. If it's correct press Run Cleaner to remove all the crap files from your computer!