- private GSMovie movie;
- private GLTexture textureMovie;
- public void setup()
- size(1920, 1080, GLGraphics.GLGRAPHICS);
- textureMovie = new GLTexture(this);
- movie = new GSMovie(this, "http://www.fake.com/video.mov");
- public void draw()
- if (movie.ready())
- image(textureMovie, 0, 0, 800, 600);
Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details - 1: Failed to get connection to session: Not enough memory)
I forgot something? Or it's a bug?
PS: the video doesn't exist, it's just for example.