We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › rotate question
Pages: 1 2 
rotate question (Read 5065 times)
Re: rotate question
Reply #15 - Jun 8th, 2010, 5:30pm

sorry koogy and cedric I did't given all information before asking question sorry for that. and In processing to draw a circle the command is ellipse. am not trying to achieve some thing, i just want to know weather  it is possible to rotate or not for ellipse for my code. I know how to rotate for two ellipse using push n pop matrix. as you said that i don't know what am doing.am trying to show data in any visual way like rotating ( it is a bad idea), increasing or decreasing size of the ellipse if data(no.of emails) is more or less.

Thanks a Lot  Smiley
Reply #16 - Jun 8th, 2010, 10:18pm

Hmm kumar, i am following all of your 3 posts.
ive got an idea. why dont you pack your sketch as archive  (tools - archive sketch) and upload it somewhere so we can take a look. I am sure we can help you, solving all the questions although i am still not sure if i understood you correctly but if you illustrate the effekts you want to achieve i am sure we can help you. Maybe its useful to keep all questions related to your sketch in one post and we solve one problem after another.
Reply #17 - Jun 9th, 2010, 9:04am

Hi Cedric,

I have created seperate post. Can you please go through the following link.

http://processing.org/discourse/yabb2/num_1276099031.html#0

Thanks,
Kumar.
Reply #18 - Jun 9th, 2010, 9:10am

koogy wrote on Jun 8th, 2010, 11:33am:
i'm not trying to single kumar out but he's been pretty textbook in how not to ask a question on these forums - vague, missing necessary data.

opening multiple threads for the same problem... (that's 4 now)
Pages: 1 2