We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › Facebook in Processing!
Pages: 1 2 3 
Facebook in Processing! (Read 15694 times)
Re: Facebook in Processing!
Reply #15 - Feb 3rd, 2010, 6:33pm

Nice one! But I'm bit curious at one point, is the code will be shared to the public? I'm looking forward to it if it will.
Reply #16 - Feb 4th, 2010, 4:58am

You're such a talented individual. Keep it up. cool work!
Reply #17 - Feb 4th, 2010, 5:27am

This is really cool  Smiley

I'd also be very interested to see the code for this as well.
Reply #18 - Feb 4th, 2010, 7:29am

Great job, when will your application go public? I'll become a member of your Facebook group

Smiley
Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2010, 5:33pm

I am impressed by your imagination and creativity Steven. Smiley Great work you have done. Fine use of processing. I can't wait untill you finalize it and see the code. Good luck Smiley
Reply #20 - Feb 10th, 2010, 12:41pm

That's really neat...for visual people like me!
Reply #21 - Feb 17th, 2010, 9:19am

This is a cool application of this technology, and potentially useful as well! I always enjoy visual depictions of people's social networks, like the Facebookistan map that has been making its way around the Interwebs.

(I'm new here, so I can't post the link, but try Googling "How to split up the US" with quotes.)
Reply #22 - Feb 17th, 2010, 11:03am

Why is the quicktime plugin necessary?

Using Chrome Browser on Win XP.

Thanks!
Reply #23 - Feb 17th, 2010, 2:39pm

Steven,

I am interested in the 3D-graph - I don't want the whole facebook/API-stuff, only the graph...
possible?

Greetings, Chrisir

Reply #24 - Feb 18th, 2010, 4:17am

Wow! Totally Impressed! Great Job!  Grin
Reply #25 - Feb 24th, 2010, 2:32am

It's really fantastic! When more people find out about it, they will be amazed! Cheesy
Reply #26 - Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:15am

Wow Thanks everyone.
It's been a while since I looked at this post.

It's fun to see that there is still a buzz about something I did 2 and a half years ago!

You guys leave me no choice but to take some time off from work a write a tutorial on how to get started with this!!

I'll post it when I'm done... hopefully before the end of the month!

Cheers!
Reply #27 - Mar 29th, 2010, 1:54pm

any updates yet?
Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2010, 4:05am

Gawd! 2 years, talk about shelf-life hehehe. Open-source it mate, I got all sorts of ideas for this little puppy.

If you dont want to share the code, cool, give a bare-bones tut without code, that way its a learning experience as opposed to cut 'n paste
Reply #29 - Apr 5th, 2010, 3:05am

Nice stuff!
Pages: 1 2 3